State Record Book Competition
Senior 4-H Members are eligible to enter the State Record Book Competition. State competition is focused on selecting 4-H members who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their 4-H project work. Books are evaluated against standard criteria. Those books displaying the most outstanding 4-H work, life skills development, and leadership and citizenship development are selected as state medalists or state winners. Seniors interested in submitting their 2018-2019 4-H records to the State Record Book competition, be sure you are:
- Using the forms from the 2018-2019 Record Book Manual
- Review the guidelines and requirements for the State Record Book Competition on the State website.
- Submit the Intent to Submit form by August 31st.
- Complete your record book for the competition. Do not include prior years’ records. Number the pages.
- Scan your completed 2018-2019 record book for the competition and email the scanned version to Charlene Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 21, 2019. If you need assistance, please contact your local 4-H Office. Contact Noel Keller if you have questions (email@example.com).
Additional State Record Book information can be found here.